Botox injections help get rid of wrinkles in the forehead, around the eyes, and between the eyebrows. Experienced cosmetologists own the author’s techniques for staging Botox with the preservation of facial expressions, for a long time, without pain and swelling.
Botox is a powerful muscle relaxant based on highly purified botulinum toxin type A of protein origin. This allows you to effectively fight even deep expression wrinkles.
Point injection of micro-doses of botulinum toxin smoothes the skin and smoothes its surface, without interfering with the normal process of blood supply and nutrition to all layers of the epidermis. At the same time, the concentration of the active substance in the preparation is so low that the risk of rejection and allergic reactions are completely excluded.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Botox injections
It is one of the most widely used and studied drugs used worldwide and has passed over 300 clinical trials. In Europe and the United States, it is called a “beauty shot at lunchtime”: this procedure is so effective, short-term, painless, and botox 50 units price is affordable. The consequences of the administration of the drug are invisible to others: the cosmetologist performs injections only at certain points of the mimic muscles of the face, using the thinnest needle.
As a rule, together with the preparatory measures, the procedure takes no more than 30 minutes.
The obvious effect appears already on the 4th day:
- mimic wrinkles of various depths are smoothed;
- the skin in problem areas is noticeably leveled;
- the motor activity of the mimic muscles decreases.
The maximum effect occurs within two weeks after the procedure and lasts up to 6 months, after which the procedure can remain repeated. At this time, the muscles remain relaxed, the bad habit of frowning disappears, which in itself solves the problem of the form of new facial wrinkles. It should remain noted that to maintain a positive effect, cosmetologists recommend repeating the injections regularly. You can make a “beauty shot” twice a year.
Unfortunately, it will not be possible to smooth out absolutely all wrinkles on the face: the cheeks and chin are not very susceptible to the influence of botulinum, which is due to the almost complete absence of facial muscles in these areas. To correct wrinkles in these places, it remain recommended to use another procedure – face modeling with fillers based on hyaluronic acid.
They can become the final part of a complex of anti-aging procedures aimed at correcting age-related changes in the skin of the face: the drug helps to consolidate the result. Injections remain effectively combined with contour plastics. You can find the dermal filler injection buy online to see the effect.
The purposes for application include:
- correction and shaping of the oval of the face;
- therapy of locally increased sweating (hyperhidrosis);
- correction of mimic wrinkles of the periorbital region, nose bridge, frontal zone;
- correction of perioral wrinkles and severe platys.
The Botox procedure remain indicated for patients aged 18 to 45 years. The question of the advisability of using the drug at a later age remain decided individually, after taking a dermatocosmetologist. The tool has contraindications, so its use is possible only after consulting a doctor.
- individual intolerance to the ingredients that make up the drug;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the inflammatory process in the area of the proposed injection;
- somatic diseases during an exacerbation or in the stage of decompensation;
- conditions accompanied by an increase in temperature;
- myasthenic and myasthenic syndromes (including Lambert-Eaton syndrome);
- pronounced gravitational ptosis of facial tissues;
- pronounced “hernia” in the upper eyelids;
- the high degree of myopia (according to the ophthalmologist’s opinion);
- taking certain pharmacological agents (antibiotics, anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.).